End game content with low dram reward problem solution?

So here’s all I need to show.
Tell me what you thing and vote :smiley:
Capture%20dram

I hope Riley can see this.

• I like the idea!
  • Please don’t…

0 voters

I don’t get it. Dyes are cosmetic and you can trade them and are sometimes rare + locked behind high level content. Is there a difference between that and other items? Also I don’t see the link between this and fixing the low dram reward.

@Scott I think the idea is just to have more of that type of item locked behind end game content.

1 Like

The difference between cosmetic and dye is that dyes are consumables. You can use your cosmetic with whatever gear under it you want (I’m assuming that’s how it works at this point.) And dyes are a bit of… choosy? I dont know how to describe that. What I meant to say was that if my color scheme is shadow and orange, theres no point of me buying emerald dyes even though they are kind of rare.

This might solve the problem of low dram reward for endgame content because you would be putting something of value into the end game loot table. Putting something of value into the economy is to put in more currencies in the circulation and give you more ways to make money other than making potions and farming the wilds or fishing for hours.

Hmm okay. What type of cosmetics are you thinking of? It must be valuable to a lot of people. Cosmetics are more often then not “choosy” :confused:

I also feel like having less rare drops might be a better idea because of the amount of RNG. Or reduce the RNG with the still hard to get items. A trick like: a formula which will increase your change of a specific item for every shard you complete. Then when you get the item it resets back to the lowest change. Which makes an item still rare because on average it drops every 20 shards. And reduces the RNG by alot because it has a 100% change after 40 shards (And of course higher level shards give you a higher change)?

2 Likes

That’s what the daily roles are for in shard dungeons ;] but for raids, yeah the token system is garbage but I think fair.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.