[EU] [US] Alphabet Recruitment - End game raiding and dungeons

Hi Michael!

I can’t really answer that yet but I guess we can say that there are 3 likely requirements for me to be able to answer with yes:

• The Oculus quest should not inhibit your ability to play and communicate with those who are playing with a rift or vive.
  • You play the game min-maxing and theory crafting and playing the best you can whilst being able to adapt and pick up new mechanics fast.
  • You have a balanced character that make it so that others in the team enjoy playing with you.

Simply put… if your character is balanced, you play the game fairly well or can learn and adapt fast, don’t continuously have technical issues with your hardware then others in the team will probably want to group and play with you too!

J11, thanks for the reply. Hopefully we’ll meet up in-game in the near future. I’d love to adventure with you all.

I have no idea how much I’ll be playing with a full time job, 6 month old, and grad school but I know I’ll find time!

1 Like

Recruitment update

High need:
Healer with strong dps alt.

Medium need:
Dps with tank alt.

Applicants should be looking for hardcore endgame play with a track record of stability, active play and min-maxing at every point they can.

1 Like

Alphabet [EU] [US] - Recruiting high skill, high activity players for upcoming reborn raids!

Alphabet is the oldest and most achieved* end-game PvE fellowship. Dark humor, honest discussion & a strong bond helps us stay at our best game as individuals and as a team.

• We look for focus, skill, dedication and stability (play alot, be good).
  • We look for stable characters with a stable mind who can take constructive criticism.
  • Hang out on discord to join dungeons daily

NOTABLE ACHIEVEMENTS

Currently holding the record on all 4 of the current Reborn T10 shard dungeons *

First tier 10 shard completed, first tier 10 shard completed on time

Completed a T10 shard with over 15 minutes remaining

Finished vanilla with top times on most content and shard dungeons *

Holding ranks on the Top 3 over leveled characters

First and Second to reach all 8 characters leveled to 30.

5 out of 8 reached level 30 on their main class first on release

fellowship stats: http://armory.orbus.xyz/#/fellowships/Alphabet
discord: discord.orbus.xyz

2 Likes

He means all 8 classes on 1 character, I was 1st to do it and Sweyn was second to do it

5/7 on individual classes. You were first on Pala :smiley:

Reworded it to ‘all 8 classes’ instead of ‘all 8 characters’ which is an impossibility as of now :laughing:

We are still looking for 2-3 strong players to either grow as a core player or join with the intention of after passing trial, becoming a core member.

Please reach out if interested!

We are looking for our next victim to join the ranks!

High need: Active and reliable tank with strong MMO experience or drive to learn fast.

Medium need: Dps with healer offspec.

apply here

Cheers!

We are looking for our next victim to join the ranks for regular raids and dungeons!

High need:

• Strong scoundrel dps (US or EU) with healer secondary class (pref bard).
  • 2 EU dpsers
  • 1 EU tank

apply here

Cheers!

5 Likes

Alphabet steampunk RP SNM team are proud to say that hard mode has been DOMINATED.

6 Likes

:wink:

/10 char

1 Like