Explore The Realm Goals & Rewards

Hi, we posted the list of goals and rewards you can achieve with screenshots on the blog, check them out!

3 Likes

Can we get an actual number for the server wide goal? It’s not very clear right now

4 Likes

Can you confirm it’s even working?

Server-Wide Points: 246150
Server-Wide Progress: [--------------------] 0.00%

Last Updated: 2020-06-23 20:48:35 EST

4 Likes

Suspect they are waiting to see the day 1 progression to figure out what the progress markers are. Can’t unring that bell once rung.

2 Likes

Server-Wide Points: 641970
Server-Wide Progress: [--------------------] 0.00%

When will you be setting the goal?

3 Likes

My bets go on either begin next week or begin the week after. To have full info of how the realm trend goes for all players of the week.

I actually would find it more fair to have a fixed amount like last time. The first two weeks everyone and his pet checks a new feature out and half of players will likely get bored with it somewhere half-way. Or at least stop getting points on their alts, last time not even I was that enthusiast to keep that up for 2 chars till the end, every week. Or they run out of stocked resources. Etc.

So if first days/weeks are supposed to show a trend according to which the goals are set, I fear it’s gonna be very hard to unlock community rewards and ofc the island.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.