Farewell Orbus!

I’m boycotting Preborn until they bring Old Orbus back

Sigh, you just want drama and nothing positive. =( I on the other hand Appreciate how many hours I got for the money I’ve put in. These devs care and put so much into it. <3 But I’m done with this noise. I took it offline to keep the drama out of this.

3 Likes

???

2 Likes

I’m also boycotting Ilysia and Rec Room until they bring Preborn back

3 Likes

Also Skyrim I play that all the time great game They didn’t change everything and make it terrible.

3 Likes

Okay then keep scrolling see ya! aswell yeah i am for the drama now its been clearly stated, cause its the same people going back and forth, if its the same outcome. THEN just keep scolling

2 Likes

I don’t know if they care or not. Ya know? At the end of the day they’re the only ones lining their pockets. I’ve had a good time playing with people for sure. And as everyone Has said the community is a good one. But the devs. I’ve never even seen them play anymore. Imagine not playing a game you created. I wonder why??

2 Likes

Lol devs were literally online yesterday

2 Likes

Bet if you take a poll in game very few people seen them.

2 Likes

We should do a poll

1 Like

Ah, the classic “I haven’t seen it therefore it didn’t happen”.

Can’t argue with that.

If you don’t want to play the game, that’s fine. But making incorrect claims and spouting incorrect nonsense? Lol. I’m with krunk on this. Enjoy your echo chamber

3 Likes

They were on playing the game hanging out in highstep? Teaching people spells?

2 Likes

Yes. By the dungeon entrance. And last week in fellowship court. And player house. And treesus. And wastelands. And rainforest. And lamavora.

1 Like

Ohh boy I love posts like this. The fact that I’ve played the game for months (at one point I was playing every day) and haven’t encountered a single developer is a valid point bro.

1 Like

there is a complete difference between sitting inside of highsteppe for an hour talking to people and putting 1k hours into a game and having it COMPLETELY CHANGED

3 Likes

They did us dirty and they will suffer when Other vrmmorpgs come out!

3 Likes

Looks like the thread got automatically shut down by the forums software due to the amount of reports in both directions last night, but it was the right move as it’s not going anywhere constructive.

The only thing I’ll comment on is us playing in-game, we’ve been spending quite a few hours in game every week the last couple months and it’s unlucky if you’ve wanted to chat with us and haven’t seen us yet, but looking forward to seeing you there!

11 Likes