Farewell Orbus!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

This. The entire community should be in agreement that we should bring it back. I mean think about it. Most of you guys spend all your time playing with players that will be gone in a month because the devs have abandoned us. :frowning: Come back devs, we love you.

2 Likes

I agree with that 100%

4 Likes

Tired of this sentiment and these posts. Seems it’s the same small group making the same posts and the same point. It does nothing but draw drama and is not a positive push forward. Nostalgia has a blinder effect and often makes you forget the issues you had before. Pointless post is pointless, yet again.

6 Likes

Am i wrong though?

1 Like

Yes (12 characters)

1 Like

Should be a way to get a refund since they took the original game away and left this expansion.

3 Likes

100% brother

uuhhh huh.

And to Krunk, I guess if you’re tired of seeing posts like this you could just scroll past?? Think about how many things you just pass by in your day. I’m sorry you got offended.

1 Like

Will do from now on! Thanks! <3

1 Like

Why is this a thing? because the people who played quit, this is a completely inarguable point if we are playing this way.

1 Like

I wish to access the game I played that much of.

3 Likes

You’re welcome buddy. Anything I can do to help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry pick but there is no refunding this

3 Likes

The developers have made their statement regarding this argument. If you can post viable suggestions for themes/items/etc. to bring back from old Orbus, they’ll see whether it works with their new vision. But it isn’t coming back.

2 Likes

you ask this @Infraggable_Krunk

1 Like

There was a list of items suggested and none have been implemented.

2 Likes

if you have stuff to say dont feel scared to say in chat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A game i still play to this very day

2 Likes