Fellowship Voice Chat

Hello. For the last couple of weeks, our Fellowship has noticed that voice chat through the compass is almost unusable. Sometimes messages aren’t heard at all but, most often, only bits and pieces come through. We have heard other players outside our fellowship experiencing the same exact bug, so it doesn’t seem to be specific to just our Fellowship. A lot of focus are just voice chatting on Discord because of this but our group has a lot of Quest users, so we cannot use Discord and rely on fellowship voice chat.

Has anyone else experienced or reported this issue?

2 Likes

I find talking to others I am in a party is very glitchy as described above. Sometimes I am not heard and sometimes only a few words of what I am saying is heard.

I’m not understanding why you guys are unable to use discord. Maybe I’m not reading it right ir something. I’m on a quest I connect to discord through my phone and use wireless earbuds. I understand fellowship voice is bugged for u I get that part just pointing out that discord is a option til your issue is resolved.

Because that is annoying … I do the same but when there is an ingame voice chat people tend to expect it to work.

First thing to note you have party chat and guild chat on the compass and alot of time you have the wrong one selected as the issue

Thing its purple party , gold guild ?
Idk … and I’ve been arround for a bit.

But yes even when you have it right it is buggy.

I’d like this guild chat to be turned into a toggle or belt item so it could be usable.

But the in game voice is so untrustworthy I rarely use it over discord. We have had people unheard entire nights of gaming and people think they are being ignored which leads to hurt feelings so use discord is sadly just the answer.

Having the same issue here I think. I usually can’t be heard or come out choppy.

Some people refuse to use discord or can’t use discord or it is unfeasible for them to always use discord.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.