Few bugs i found

I have a couple of problems and bugs and i’m gonna list em down below and possible add to this thread if i encounter more stuff.

1. My loading screen is a big black box instead of the picture with a loading bar that i see other people have, might be just me.

2. I have a bunch of quest items in my inventory that i can’t delete even if i finished the quests. Or do i need them again?

I’m playing on Oculus Rift and my character name is Alduran if u need more info just ask :slight_smile:

And finally i just want to say that i love the game and it’s awesome community, was a long time since i had so much fun in an mmorpg :slight_smile:

Edit. Removed the first bug since somehow the item jumped back to bank after relogging.

1 Like
  1. I believe this is expected behavior on the Rift.

2. Which quest items are you unable to delete? We have a list of quest items that have this issue that we’re tracking. Just want to make sure what you’re seeing matches what we have logged.

Aha okey!

The items is mainly the ones i have put into part 5 of the inventory since i dont think i will need em again. But if you are tracking the quest items with this issue i might just stuff it all into the bank for now and get rid of the ones i wont need anymore when it’s fixed.

Yeah, that should work fine. Do you know which items you still have? Just to make sure what you’re having issues with matches up with the list we have.

I am playing on Oculus too and the loadings looks same for me.
It’s probably just how it looks at the moment for us.

And what kind of stuff you mean?
You can’t throw away the beginner weapons as I know so just need to put them anywhere.

I’ve met you today anyway!

Regards, Haryon

1 Like

The items i talk about is Obnobi desert diluvian cube, crate of thecac drink, recover the missing tourist(questionmark icon item) and diluvian puzzle box.

And Haryon nop it’s not the beginner weapons :slight_smile: U met me? What’s your char name? :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late responses, loads of work and i jumped strait into new dungeonwings when i got home.

Got a superfluous cube left in my inventory as well, and the box. Drink of Itheca shouldn’t perhaps be deletable, imho, because people might do that before… (Spoiler). Also I could imagine it useful to help others with the quest.

Not sure if it’s worth a new thread so here is couple more bugs I stumbled over:

• Frosted Spit/Lucian Plateau: Mobs “going for a walk” after tagged, running straight away from you or in a looooong circle, then they reset before arriving; breaks group chains
  • Frosted Spit: Dreygurs miss level indicators, this would be very helpful to not waste time on yellow ones or encounter too high ones
  • Mage: Once I cast Icelance and put my wand away - to pick something up, I prefer the right hand - putting it out again ZOOM here is icelance casted one more time
  • Witch Cave: Other thread mentiones lagging when new areas are loaded, but the Cave is extreme, can’t actually slide inside
  • Rainforest Dungeon: After defeating Yelbeghen the blue walls stayed up, only the go to graveyard option allowed me to get out.

Okey :slight_smile: Not talking bout the drink of ithecac though just the crate. The drinks are useful :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.