Fire Camp Gathering Place

Hi,

Since we can’t meet in the player house, I would like a place like a big fire camp where people can come and sit and sing and tell old stories of Patraeyl, of its mighty heroes and foes, from Rupert to the Scav giant including all the raid guardians.

It would be a fellowship place where you can also invite external people

3 Likes

Would it be out during the day?

We can put that in a cave, like that days or night will not matter :slight_smile:

Hmmm I’d also want a small one in highsteppe cause while the big one by Marlowe is nice, it’s getting old

2 Likes

Agree and also it is not private and it can be very cold in winter

i think you could probably use the tavern

What you want to do a fire camp inside the tavern ?? What about the basic security rules ? :slight_smile:

“burn it down, you’re going to go and burn it down. ALL OF IT”(maybe the devs will remember that one :wink:) or i just look crazy to everybody

i didnt mean put a fire in the tavern, i mean just if you want to communicate with other players, people should go to the tavern, it should work just as well

2 Likes

Yeah I know, I was kidding, but we already do that in the tavern, but you know, it could be cool to have a fire place just to hangout or to burn the sorceresses from Highsteppe :slight_smile: :rofl:

NECROBUMP

I like this Idea , I want a cozy fireplace / campfire to hang out by … but please make it dark and peaceful near it… (the tavern is WAY too bright and actually hurts my eyes.

1 Like

i hear that some folks… cough mishka cough like to hang out in the Obsidian cave… maybe we should all hang out there and warm our hands on some radioactive essence…

2 Likes

Oooo , or a camp fire ‘belt’ item we can drop and sit arround and get a content buff …

Tho I would still want a permanent fire to draw people together…

Haaahaaa

Have them made of … STICKMEN broken to kindling.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.