Flat Patraeyal Confirmed

At great risk to myself, I ventured to the end of the world to prove once and for all that Orbus is indeed flat! This is what the devs don’t want you to see, and there’s a giant conspiracy to keep this under wraps. The truth is here!

8 Likes

I see a curve on the picture. Orbus is clearly an upside down clay bowl.

7 Likes

Flat upside down hollow Orbus confirmed

1 Like

Thats just Highsteppe, you see runemages are fourth dimensional beings who can open gates to other realms. So if Highsteppe is flat, hollow, and upside down whats the wastelands? Is orbus just a bunch of upside down bowls in middle of ruperts mind and all are characters just mere thoughts?

3 Likes

There is a theory that all we see and experience is just a hologram projected on to a gient screen at the edge of the universe.

There are YouTube videos and web pages explaining it. Stranger than the twilight zone :flushed:

2 Likes

Wastelands is a Möbius obviously

1 Like

Orbus is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man’s fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

1 Like

Legit read that in Rod Serling’s voice

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.