Forsaken Isle stuff

When you’re in pvp in forsaken isle even if you’re in a party you can’t get healed or resurrected by anyone even though you can in overworld. Also there’s no map for forsaken isle in game and that would be cool to have

3 Likes

The no map part was done on purpose for the “uncharted territory” vibe. As someone with no sense of direction it’s definitely challenging getting around without an in-game map, but I kinda like it.

5 Likes

In the overworld that shouldnt be possible either.
Atleast it used to be impossible to heal people with pvp or rezz them even in a party from non pvp players. Maybe only in safe zones?

2 Likes

Hmm I’ve noticed several times when trying to heal party members that had pvp enabled, I wasn’t able to heal them. I might not have tried enough times though, or maybe not in specific places and/or conditions.

For the map, on my first weeks visiting the isle, I felt totally disoriented! But after a while I learned how to navigate through. Each person have their own time and pace, that is true. @Åsmund_T’s map definitely helped me on learning faster.

2 Likes

As long as you are in a players party if you have pvp enabled you can heal and resurrect people, but in forsaken isle you cannot

2 Likes

To be very precise, I think the rule is as follows. Make sure you check that in both island and not:

• Non pvp players can only heal non pvp players.
  • Pvp players can only heal pvp players AND also need to be in the party to do so. This is to prevent any pvp help from outside sources. (rezzing not sure about that mechanic)

As you only mention one side of the situation the one healing/rezzing having pvp, we dont know if you were with another pvp player in the overworld for on test. And with a non pvp player in the island for the other test.

3 Likes

I do have a vague memory of being rezzed by a non pvper once in overworld and me expecting it to not work while it worked. And also remember people trying to rezz me in overworld many times and failing realizing that it doesnt work because I,am on pvp and they are not. I would not be surprised the mechanic sneakily changed over time. Just want to he sure you had the pvp state of the receiver and sender of the action being the same in both locations.

1 Like

Ok yeah sorry you’re right, I went and tested it and you both have to be in pvp or both not in pvp for healing or resurrecting to work. I’m assuming I didn’t know that cause I mostly play with pvp players but in forsaken isle it’s random people.

2 Likes

I actually just realised that non pvp is an option​:skull::skull:. People can die and not lose their bag, and teleport anywhere, thats wild.

1 Like

I forget that most people don’t have pvp enabled especially nowadays. It’s like having keep inventory on you get to teleport anywhere anytime and go to grave and keep all your stuff

What is a skull when pvp is enabled?

Skull emoji bro. You cant be real

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.