Full List of Dungeons and Raid Content?

Ok, I browsed the forums and the web, oddly enough I did not find any list of how many and which dungeons exist in the game, even the wiki stays vague. So I hope the community can help out with more detail. What I got so far:

5 Player Dungeons:

• Cave Dungeon: Wenderwood, near Burning Forest, Level 8 targeted
    2 Bosses: Stone Kelpie, Dovrugebben
  • Jungle Dungeon: Rainforest, near Mountain Crest, Level 12 targeted
    3 Bosses: Nameless Lizard Guy, Yelbeghen, Shuggai
  • Desert Dungeon: Desert, West side of Chthonian Ruins, Level 16 targeted
    2 Bosses: Nameless Dragon, Dweorg’s soldiers
    Tradu Mines: Lamavora Frontier, behind the Waterfall at the Lake, Level 20 targeted, 4 Instances, each got 2 Bosses:
  • Tradu Crypt: Mutated Worm, Soul Keeper
  • Tradu Lab: Sentry, Mist Keeper
  • Tradu Forest: Mutated Shroom, Tank Keeper
  • Tradu Skywalk: Squiddie, Potion Keeper

World Bosses: Raids for around 10-12 players, but no min or max number

• Sanyael - Desert, Sand Worm
  • Elongata - Rainforest, giant “Little shop of horrors” plant

Gonna update the list if someone happens to have more info. Thanks Daeresha, Draven and everyone else for info! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

There’s a 5-man Desert dungeon

Elongata is hidden in the Rainforest, giant ‘Little shop of horrors’ plant

Sanyeal is hidden in the Desert, giant sand worm

1 Like

there also the not so baby dragon in the jungle.

Ah ok ty, added the desert. Got a Quest pointing to the Chthonian Ruins, did not find the entrance yet, but that is likely it. Any info about what levels can go there? Hm and, Sparky, which dragon, the world boss??

Dungeon is level 16 content. The world boss is not a dragon. I’m not sure what @Sparky is talking about

the lizard looking thing, I should have probably called it a crocodile or alliterate.

Are you talking about one of the bosses in the Mountain Crest dungeon?

yes the jungle mini boss. its an alligator/dragon/thing that about 10-15 feet long.

I believe each of the dungeons now has an official name, need to look on compass for it, I don’t have them on hand.

All dungeons are instanced with a 5 player group maximum.

First Cave Dungeon is level 8 targeted, 2 bosses, which you have called out.
Jungle Dungeon is level 12 targeted, has 3 bosses.
Desert Dungeon is level 16 targeted has 2 bosses.
Tradu Mines is a shared space hub with multiple level 20 instanced dungeons off of it. Right now there are two, the labs and the crypt, with 2 bosses each, but 2 more are coming in 2 days, we don’t know much detail.

World Bosses don’t have a min or max really but were built (to my understanding) targeting around 10-12 players, though they can be done with as few as 6 and have been done with as many as 40+. There is expected to be a third one added in the coming weeks, little info is known.

1 Like

It may be level 16 but my party just could not get past the three machine things boss. Granted I think another member and I hit on the best strategy for our group just after we gave up and most of the members left.

That’s a tricky one, and it can be a disheartening fight. I too have had a few groups disintegrate - but if you think you’re on track with the right strat you’ll get it eventually, and it will feel amazing when you do. PM me if you’d like a few extra hints.

I would like to have those hints for last desert boss too, tried and wiped after seconds with 2 groups trying couple times, much higher level than required. Both groups I went with assumed it is bugged and gave up, no way a level 16 group can do that if you go down in like 3 secs with all-20s. If there is a strategy we missed (other than decurse, kite, outheal which all did not work…) I would be interested to know, too. I read older threads from last 2 months with same issue but it still seems just like that, or even worse.
And if it’s just a super-hard fight, I mean, a lvl 16 boss which is too hard for groups in epics, passing Tradu (and no one gets any gear rewards from desert, just tried to help with the quest), that’s still very odd.

Just came here to look for this same issue (3 robot boss of desert dungeon). I beat that boss twice about a week ago. However the last 2-3 days I’ve tried it with much higher level and better geared groups and wiped instantly. We tried many different strats but none of them even looked hopefull. I know something changed. Bug or intentional?

I doubt they changed anything. That boss is just a lot harder than basically all previous content up to that level. Most people get destroyed on the boss.

Actually there been many changes. In the January video only one is doing dmg and its AoE is invisible. Now what is fixed is AoE ponds are plain visible, but all three bots do those, stacks tick super-fast and are near to impossible to decurse or avoid. They feel like one-hits, nobody ran back like in former vids because tries are over in few secs anyway. Perhaps someone can record an actual success, on the current boss, and what they did.
Like, a setup with several mages able to jump around and still cast decurse on an equally jumping tank might help, yet if so I still think that’s stupid because gl with finding such a group willing to wipe-try over and over on a boss they get nothing from.

Wow they made all 3 bots create poison pools? Sounds way overtuned now.

That would need to be confirmed by devs, but my impression is yes they do. Other than in the video they all stand together and all seem to do the same dmg, lotsa ponds everywhere. If it’s only one then he is doing them really fast, or they add up real fast if you don’t jump out. So no guarantees on that, but I’m pretty sure. The mechanics is definitely different than in last months videos where 2 stood almost passively behind and one doing the ponds.

To my knowledge 2 of them create ponds previously. And one of them fires at range. So if they made an additional one create ponds as well, that sounds pretty tough since it would make tanking a lot harder.

We didn’t intentionally change that fight. I think what happened is that before the danger pools weren’t actually doing damage, which we fixed in order to get the new boss fight fixed in Tradu Mines. That had the unintended effect of making that fight actually impossible. I since turned it back down (yesterday) so if you’re doing it today and it’s still a problem let me know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.