Ghost lines on runemage casting

hey does anyone here play on Oculus quest 1/2 and has issues with ghost lines when casting? Like when you cast you’ll cast a good 2-3 fireballs than all of a sudden the lines stop working and it’s not popping but not casting either? Me and another of my friends have this issue when we’re on quest and I was wondering if anyone had a solution?

I’m not sure if it is the same thing, but basically no failure message, no cast, the lines just disappear when you press the cast button?

I’ve had that happen to me a lot (Quest 2 here).

I haven’t found any solution except to just keep casting or relog.

1 Like

Press both triggers to reset it
It happens on both my q2 and cv1

1 Like

Doesn’t that activate your super though? Well, I guess it is better than relogging.

Your super is more useless than useless unless you break your wrist in 27 places to cast without relocating the wand. Even then it lowers your dps so much.

1 Like

Happens on all headsets. Vive, index, rift, quest. And indeed pressing super fixes it. (Bug since maybe start of game already)

Also for me on my index I also seem to get alot of disappear lines indefinetaly until I stop drawing for a sec. Haven’t seen it that extreme in any other headset so far. Thought to mention that here too.

1 Like

Oof ghost lines are so annoying they completely stop my dps for a good sec or 2 I get ghost lines quite a bit on quest 1 people keep saying to press both triggers to fix?? I’m sure that works too but I just press the casting trigger once and it fixes my casting but idk?

1 Like

Yea stopping to press both triggers on quest just takes to long in my opinion. Idk why it happens on quest and not PcVr (I run pc vr as well as quest) but It really bothers me. You either get the freedom of quest but get ghost lines, or gotta stay linked to pc and have gr8 casting.

It happens on pcvr, but less

1 Like

It’s probably due to lower frame rate causing the ghost lines on quest?

I get them at 144fps on Index.

1 Like

Sure but do you get them every 40 seconds? If so then F

I didn’t play Mage often so I don’t really time it lol

Cries in 50 FPS

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.