Guide to fish and lures please

Can anyone please tell me where I find each and every fish, and what lures attract what fish? So I can use this information as a guide for my fishing adventures.

3 Likes

This was made before reborn and is completely useless nowadays.

It’s 100% up to date actually and updated repeatedly, which you can see in the thread itself…

1 Like

a timeline is available on the right hand side of all threads image

I’m on mobile.

Whatever you’re welcome lol

2 Likes

It has every fish in the game, their locations, the lures, and the legendary fish pattern & requirements

It doesn’t even have anything to do with what I want. I just wanna know what lures attract what, and what area do I find certain fish.

Hover a fish to see the lure/requirements

Bro you are extremely, extremely, extremely entitled and rude.

[for explanation above, he deleted all his posts, ex: “Thanks for literally nothing.” all caps “JACKASSES LIKE YOU WHO WASTE MY TIME.” Won’t take my word & proof it has what he wants, and “I can’t be bothered to read a 160 message thread” (despite not having to do that), etc.]

7 Likes

That’s not in orbus vr reborn.

That is the orbus VR reborn map & it has everything in there you want. The updated thread itself just posts updates, I told you it had what you wanted. You instead get angry at the person helping you

1 Like

I literally have no clue what you sent me.

No wait now I understand what I am looking at. OOOOHHHHHH…

Welp, ummm… sorry.

Nevermind on the knowing what I’m looking at part. I can’t see it. It’s too pixelated.

Can someone please just TELL ME? Not any fancy pictures and shit. Just in plain text, tell me.

Why the fuck am I doing this at 1 AM?

1 Like