Guide to fish and lures please

Whatever you’re welcome lol

2 Likes

It has every fish in the game, their locations, the lures, and the legendary fish pattern & requirements

It doesn’t even have anything to do with what I want. I just wanna know what lures attract what, and what area do I find certain fish.

Hover a fish to see the lure/requirements

Bro you are extremely, extremely, extremely entitled and rude.

[for explanation above, he deleted all his posts, ex: “Thanks for literally nothing.” all caps “JACKASSES LIKE YOU WHO WASTE MY TIME.” Won’t take my word & proof it has what he wants, and “I can’t be bothered to read a 160 message thread” (despite not having to do that), etc.]

7 Likes

That’s not in orbus vr reborn.

That is the orbus VR reborn map & it has everything in there you want. The updated thread itself just posts updates, I told you it had what you wanted. You instead get angry at the person helping you

1 Like

I literally have no clue what you sent me.

No wait now I understand what I am looking at. OOOOHHHHHH…

Welp, ummm… sorry.

Nevermind on the knowing what I’m looking at part. I can’t see it. It’s too pixelated.

Can someone please just TELL ME? Not any fancy pictures and shit. Just in plain text, tell me.

Why the fuck am I doing this at 1 AM?

1 Like

Here you go bro, this site is what I used when I was trying out fishing in the game.
https://orbus.online/index.php?title=Fish

It should have all the fish, lures, and locations as far as I know, all in a nice organized, easy to read list.

And in the future, you shouldn’t be rude to people who come here to help you. It is incredibly disrespectful and solves nothing. (Basing this last part off another person who said you were rude in your deleted comments)

5 Likes

Heh, too bad they don’t add information like this into the on game journal.

I was pretty frustrated with fishing untill I got the above map. I’m not sure how anyone figured out this information on their own in order to compile this list and the map above is beyond me.

1 Like

Took me 7 months and a lot of trial and error to find all the spots and lures…

I am glad that there is no detailed info in the game.

The Jelmiry was the only one I never figured out…tho I had caught a couple in the trying…

I really enjoyed that whole experience. It was like moving to a new town… here is water with fish in it. Hit the local bait and tackle and go figure out what you can get…

4 Likes

First of, the interactive map has all the info you’re looking for, lures, location, conditions and even times for legendary fish. However, since you’re on mobile I suppose that doesn’t matter.

I would recommend using this page for lures: Fishing - Orbus Free Press
and this page for locations(the ones listed under “Potâto’s Static maps”): World Maps - Orbus Free Press

The Monday knights map(the one posted above by @Randy_M) is somewhat outdated and has some extra unnecessary lure components for some of the fish.

If you wish to fish for legendary fish, you should read this topic on them

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.