Guild Hall Uses

The guild hall doesn’t see much love and it has so much potential. I thought of a few things that could give it the edge to see the love it needs.

1.) Runemage Rune Sight: Allowing other fellowship members to see what you’re drawing. I think this could help give way to lower level fellowships forming and gaining traction rather than players creating them, getting to level cap and switching to one of the top-tiered fellowships as they would have more interaction with people at their skill level and grow together.

2.) Runic Sight Effect: The ability to go to an instanced location with a practice dummy and a fellowship member and work together to find new ways of doing things without the need to drink potions. This would allow a trade off between members so each as an individual can find what works best for their play style (more beneficial as future content become available and skill trees are in game). If this could become a thing then I think an item to be mounted on your wall that is a culmination of 25-50 Runic Sight Potions as a crystallized form could be a nice answer to allow the economy to continue to flow and give the fellowship a goal to work towards in terms of gathering resources and making potions together.

3.) Fellowship Chest: Allow a stockpile of items to be created or ease of transferring between members that can’t always get online at the same time.

3 Likes

Also,

3.) Guild Chest.

3 Likes

cough Fellowship Chest Cough
Agreed.

5 Likes

Cool ideas. I’ve seen some other threads that have some great guild hall ideas. I’d much rather have more stuff in the guild hall, guild chest, and permissions than pet breeding at this point.

@Johann Pet breeding is a big Thema, first we need other pets like the cute little snakes out of the desert :3 that would be epic and then you can breed them with your guild / fellowship i,m getting just from the idea great dreams tonight :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.