Happy Birthday🎂

To: Vodka
Horoscope: Today is not the day to be a hero or sad about not having legs. Look for small victories and don’t hesitate to make cheeky comments.
Lucky numbers: 1, 5, 9, 12, 25, 40

To: Whisky
Horoscope: Some of the people around you are in a gossipy mood. Make sure to part take so you fit in. If you don’t have any thing juicy to share just make something up.
Lucky numbers: 3 ,5 ,9, 19, 31, 33

20200819_131659-1

12 Likes

To: Xenocider
Horoscope: Today is a good day to go push-to-talk. Go up to others and listen to them giggle as they simultaneously boop you on the nose.
Lucky numbers: 4, 9, 17, 23, 25, 38

7 Likes

Omg I love that! ^-^

3 Likes

To: Culfuray
Horoscope: There might be a Rupert worshipper online tonight, I don’t know. She might have a luck potion for you, I don’t know.
Lucky numbers: 5, 7, 14, 21, 25, 30

6 Likes

I :heart: this

Thank you Emi

For you

5 Likes

To: Fenin
Horoscope: The water in Hulthine’s Basin is perfect; great day for a swim. Don’t forget your pet sunfish to keep the sharks away.
Lucky numbers: 8, 9, 17, 25, 31, 37

5 Likes

Happy Early Birthday to Baby Rupert (Sept 29)
Your horoscope is that you are awesome and the devs will envy your beauty and power :heart:

8 Likes

To: Shugatyts
Horoscope: People in the community are extra generous with their rez’s today. It will make up for your lack of skill :+1:. Also, it’s a nice day to go harvesting for some spores.
Lucky numbers: 8, 10, 17, 24, 34, 37

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.