Haptic feedback gone after Oculus update

Hey,

I know y’all are at the Connect 5, but just thought to drop this here. The official Rift Core 2.0 released and broke the haptics ingame with it. Works on other titles, but not on Orbus for some reason.

i agree there is no haptics on orbus after the oculus update verson1.31.0 of oculus update is it a way to bring it back

Same for me. It worked for about 30 mins post update but now haptic feedback gone. I’ve restarted oculus/ computer and even reinstalled orbus. Any feedback on this issue is greatly appreciated devs!

@Riley_D seems to be for everyone on oculus now. Kind of brakes fishing.

Thanks for pointing this out! We are actuallyout of town at OC5, so we won’t be able to fix this right away. But we will get it fixed when we get back!

1 Like

no problem with mine

me niether but I looked and I didn’t have this update yet, so you might be in the same boat, they were talking about version 1.31 of oculus, sorry if it’s not the case, just wanted to make sure you had the new version before saying no problem, cause I think tomorrow I’ll have this update either I want it or not and seems like it’s not only one person.

ah, yes, mine has not updated yet.

Core 2.0 didnt release, it will be out next month. But in the mean time I suggest disabling the Public Test Channel in the betas tab but leave Core 2.0 Beta enabled. This should give you version 1.30 which is working fine. I stopped using the test channel after that update that bricked the Oculus.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.