Have multiple account

Would be cool to be able to log out in a diffrent account in orbus

4 Likes

i put this suggestion because i was thinking of getting orbus on quest from my brothers to play also and would be awesome to add a feature to log out and login to another account have with orbus

2 Likes

I too want a logout feature at the main menu and an option to login and save the login information.

My main account is on my cv1
But I have a second for quest use.

Haven’t bothered to see how I could switch to use main account on quest since I logged in with other account.

(Wanted to let family try game without accidentally killing years of progress)

I am the same too

1 Like

I’m upgrading to an Index and am going to have to rebuy the game a THIRD time to get a steam version to play on accounts I’ve had for years. PLEASE add a login screen to fix this similar to other mmo’s.

Also, can we get a confirm delete window for character deletion that requires you to type in ‘delete’ or the character name and hit ok? I’ve almost deleted my character 50 times because you can literally drag your hand slowly from left to right in a diagonal direction and hit the delete > confirm keys pretty easily.

3 Likes

Just curious, what’s the third store? I know Oculus and Steam… :thinking:

Quest Build I believe is Separate from Rift Build and then steam
so that should be 3 , tho ik cross buy was a thing for a bit with quest1
unsure about quest2

I have Steam and Quest2 Build now and my Quest2 is signed in to my Alt Account and I would like a login screen and the ability to save logins … due to typing in VR is Pain.

I want to sign in and check a box “Save this logon” .
and do it again.

then When I load in its got the character select screen but instead of character names there are account names.

then I click login like its my character , then I see my character select like normal.

1 Like

Yes, Rift and Quest are two separate systems for Oculus. So while the Quest and Quest 2 are shared because the Quest 2 is an upgrade, the Rift is a separate purchase in most cases (unless the dev enables cross buy).

Unless they changed it for Quest 2, the Quest build and Rift build are cross-buy. Steam and Oculus are not cross-buy, however.

buy if i buy on the quest store and made a different account would be nice to have ability to logout and login a different account

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.