Healing potions giving less health back

finley aged concentrated healing potions heal more then finley aged enhanced healing potions, it it supposed to be like this?

1 Like

Lol. Probably not.
@Mathieu_D ?

The base healing of the Finely Aged Enhanced is nearly twice that of the Finely Aged Concentrated, however it looks like the Finely Aged Enhanced was incorrectly not giving the Renew effect that the Finely Aged ones should give, so that may have been the issue you were seeing. I will fix that for Tuesday’s patch. Thanks!

5 Likes

The base healing of the Finely Aged Enhanced is actually less then the base of Finely Aged Concentrated healing for me though as well so while looking into the renew please look at this to

I mean I’m looking at the code and that’s not the case. The Finely Aged Concentrated heals for 18k and the Finely Aged Enhanced heals for 30k. The regular Aged Enhanced (not Finely Aged) is 20k, and the non-aged Enhanced is 12k, is it possible you were using one of those?

2 Likes

i used finley aged of both kinds, i switched from a lvl 1 class to 30 and drank one, and repeated that. they appeared to do the same healing although i guess that is a rough way to do it

and i did this using paladin witch has a lot of life so i defiantly could be wrong

Does it show in the combat log what it is healing? @Trumpchange

im not that inclined to tech stuff scott lol

I can check this tomorrow after work

The renew effect is still not working. Actually the big heal is working but does not show in the combat log and the renew effect is -150 health a tick which is less then a pixel over the whole renew effect xD

1 Like

The instant heal also give only 25% or less health which is much less than what the lv20 finely aged gave in old orbus at lv20.

I think the problem is it is not accounting for all large health pools in Reborn. In old Orbus it was practically a full heal. I think you need to up the healing, b/c right now a finely aged concentrated does not do much.

We’ll look into it

Hopefully this can get fixed :grimacing:

afaik healing shows up as negative damage (i.e. PlayerX does -X damage to PlayerX) in the log. easily checkable.

The big heal won’t show up in the log at all, negative or positive. But that is not the problem we talking about… The problem is that the renew effect is doing nothing.

The instant heals also seems to be lower. Still nothing in the logs, so hard to tell. There is something wrong with it… have the finaly aged concentrated healing potions gotten swaped with the empowered finaly aged concentrated healing potions maybe?

@Burnator it seems less because the health in this game is doubled. But it is actually more. I really do hope though that they still increase the default health gain. Because the % heal is the important part not the number.

I was more referring to the heals I see now in reborn. I guess it might just be the renew that makes it feel like it instantly heals more. That is working on this the old potions?

Very odd feeling…
On a separate note the shield effect activates on paladins when you chug a potion :-p
Is kind of good I guess