Help! Game wont stop crashing!

A few months ago is you had told me that Orbus would crash for you, I wouldn’t’ve believed you. If you were to tell me now, I’d say “JOIN THE SQUAD!”. Ever since mid January (Got my Oculus and Orbus in December for xmas) my game will constantly crash every 1-10 minutes!! I’ve tried almost EVERYTHING!!! I’ve:
-Gotten people to clean my pc over 10 times
-Uninstalled Oculus and Orbus, then reinstalled
-FACTORY RESET MY PC
AND IT WON’T STOP CRASHING!!! I just want to play the game like I used to when I could catch a fish or cast a spell without the game crashing midway.
I would REALLY appreciate if somebody could help me resolve this issue ASAP so I can actually play my favorite game

Sorry to hear about your issues. Have you tried selecting the Websocket (Alternate) connection type at the character select menu?

Yep, that’s just made it worse
I’ve tried every in-game optionavailible

Did you purchase the game on Steam or Oculus?

I downloaded Orbus on Steam

In the directory where you have Orbus installed (probably something like …\Steam\steamapps\common\OrbusVR) are there any folders with dates as names? Also if you drill down one more level into the vrclient_Data folder there should be an output_log file. If you could zip up that log and any of the date-named folders and send them to [email protected] we will take a look at what is going on and see if we can help resolve the issue. Thanks!

I didn’t get any with dates as names for this one. I have already resolved that issue that I got earlier, but I will send a zipped output_log to that email

Umm, should it usually take 3+ days for a response?

Sorry, no definitely not, I apologize for that. I have been really busy the last few days and this was waiting on me. I will respond to your email now.

EDIT: I think I just responded to you via email, let me know if that wasn’t you :slight_smile:

Yup, it was me :smile:

That’s weird, the person I emailed said it wasn’t you! Haha.

Can you email me again? I’m not finding your email in my inbox.

1 Like

Very weird lol I get the e-mail every time you send it so it’s the right e-mail! image|281x500

Can you just PM me your email address you are sending it from? Cause I’m not finding anything in my inbox with your forum email, and the link to that image isn’t working…

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.