Hidden Quest - Spoiler Free Poll

i didn’t like it cause it was all just random items or people across the world and everytime someone got one part we would have to research the entire map again.
when i heard of a hidden quest i was really hoping for a string of clues the lead from one peice to the next but it was just a random tresure hunt across the map hoping someone finds the item

1 Like

I am putting something together for that, so that at least new players can have fun solving it. :slight_smile:

@Seiku I have put up some hints, let me know if they help.

1 Like

I allready found it a few days ago

All good, this is about improving the experience. :slight_smile: Would you be willing to pop into our discord and give me your thoughts on the clues?

i already put my experience here

Fine fine, don’t come visit me in Kârma… :wink:

After finally getting to do all ‘steps’ of the questline: Hmmmmm. To me it seems there is a 0,001 percent chance to, for example:

Really Mild Spoilers

“find” things under the ground with zero indicators where to grab, items sprinkeled all over the place and one of them is grab-able, well, after many tries (again no indicator or hint in quests). I tend to fail on these type of quests due to technical issues, alone. It took me a while of trying with controllers till I finally was able to reach into the ground, following directions of the guildmate right next to me…

and what else was all needed.

Some of the items and npcs could be found by accident, sure, but it seems unlikely all of it can, in reasonable time. Yet this was solved surprisingly fast after the patch came out. Could be it’s wrong, but rumours grow that at least last steps have been found by data mining, then people ‘wo did not have any help’ because this type of help is a nono, were hinting everyone else… just a guess, again, perhaps some really had day 'n night to search every square meter over and over :D.

Overall hidden quests are a fun idea, hope there’s more to come, but as many posted, any, even vague directions and logical clues would’ve been nice instead of misdirections which just lead to a frustrating experience for those trying themselves, now and in the future… and is it actually worth the efforts? No, naturally once the first person talks, literally everyone in HS is running around with the hard-earned super-rare item - which is pretty cool tho, I enjoyed the idea and last dialogue :smiley:

No, some actual hints wer found on five, so 6 was found in 5 min or so after release. 7 took a few days of combing different areas with a group and making a guess based on where other parts where found.

I was actually looking for item 7 in the place I found item 6. Clue kind of pointed to both.

1 Like

Ok I will reread that, apparently found no clues which were matching what I had to do next… and still, the technical probs mentioned will likely make me miss any clue since nothing happens when I try (had that very same issue on the lore quest before where you need to get a hammer, cogwheel, rope etc.).

1 Like

One thing that I noticed after completing the quest is that a clue is given simply to knock you offtrack. If I didn’t lightly follow a guide, I would be lost in an unnecessary region.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.