Hit detection dependend on server load?

Around two hours ago today I had really massive problems with hit detection with my warrior!
I was lucky if I could bring in one wound combo (which usually was the first after initail charge and stun) but after that almost no strike was recognized correctly. Normally you get a specific sound for left or right and up … and normally you miss one of the strikes of a combo…but tonight really almost ALL hits were a miss!
I came back now for 20 minutes and it was much better, still some misses but most combos worked!
…so I was wondering if it could be related to server load? I also heard colleagues from my guild on discord saying that today lag was really strong for them too!

Did anybody else experience this?

If not I could also blame it on my shoulder…which starts to hurt after playing a lot warrior lately :frowning:
…but as it worked better now I´m not sure

I mean, if you are chasing something that is moving rapidly away from you then it might be something like that (although honestly compared to launch-week the server load overall is very low anyway). But if it’s a monster pretty much just standing there then I can’t imagine it would matter.

That’s sad to hear :frowning:
I was thinking of suggesting to make some publicity with calling out for an “egghunt” in orbus when Ready Player One comes out :smiley:
Since this is kind of the first predecessor of the OASIS, isn’t it :wink:
…but from what I heard so far the movie is not good and in contrast to the book, which is pro VR, Spielberg wants to be con VR in his movie :roll_eyes:

80% of the time no matter how I hit with War it shows a left-right diagonal hit. Mostly why I ditched it and stayed ranger and mage. I prefer ranged anyway and only took up sword and board for my guild that hasn’t been active for weeks now.

I got part of it now!
When standing on uneven grounds I have to aim clear to the side of the mob! Not hitting the body at all! Depending if the ground is left or right tilted I have to aim to the left or right of the mob…
At least this was working very good now on frosted vulpes!

Phew, almost lost confidence in my warrior…but now its back :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.