Holiday Notice From the Development Team

Hey everybody, we’d like to extend a sincere happy holidays to you all and to a happy new year’s!

The team will be mostly out of the office until January 2nd. We’ll still be around in case of emergencies, but you can expect slower responses in general.

Thank you all for another fantastic year in Orbus, and we’re looking forward to the future!

12 Likes

Were back around today, and will be going through the reports and getting those sorted out over today and tomorrow. I hope everyone had a great time over the holidays!

Edit: also wanted to welcome all the new players from over the holidays! There are more greenleafs running around now, and we will continue to see this over the coming months as new players got headsets over the holidays and are trying the game out, be sure to give them a great Orbus welcome when you run into them!

11 Likes

I just wanted to let everyone know that I believe we are all caught up from the holidays on any reports that were sent in over that period. If you sent one in and have not received a reply yet (be sure to check your email address associated with your OrbusVR account), please send an email to [email protected] and let us know as we might of missed it.

Also be on the lookout for the 5 year anniversary blog post coming next week, its hard to believe that it has been that long, but we have some special items/ plans that we will be doing to celebrate and will be talking about them all next week!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.