Housing suggestions w/ recent changes

Here’s what I’m thinking would be cool:

1] Empty Houses. I -personally- don’t care like if the house is the same door, exterior/interior don’t match though it could always be moved or something. Here’s an example of a pretty cool house before that Riley had posted a long, long time ago. (side note, a really cool mob too). Possibly sell pre-designed houses as well, which come with the furniture inside (more costly than an empty house), and you can move around/destroy/sell the furniture as you desire.

2] Placeable Player Chests, Account-Shared Chests, Alchemy Tables, Fishing Tables, etc… just provide an empty but nicely designed interior.

3] More Placeable Item Slots, a lot more. Think Matrix, “I need guns, lots of guns.”

4] A tool to lock/unlock items in build mode, like a hammer. When holding it in your hand, pull trigger to swap between unlock/mode. So that you stop accidentally grabbing furniture too close to eachother.

5] Highlight the object yellow that you would-be-grabbing in build mode.

6] “Save house configuration” option. Allow items not locked down with the build hammer to be grabbed/picked up/thrown etc. Give players like maybe 1-3 saves, more? idk? so they can load/save house configurations. Maybe a “blank slate” option as well. If you are missing items required to use the configuration, provide a warning that some items are missing / let them load without it anyways.

7] Dyable Furniture/Chests. Let us use dyes on chests and what not for color-coding different chests.

8] Optional but harder to implement probably(?) - some kind of way to “snap turn” items rather than just our hands so that we can more easily make items flat on the horizontal plane and what not.

9] Shove those assets into player-items. Carpets and what not.
9-A] Get these items some legit icons, rather than the table with an X.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.