HUGE orbus lore theory (you have to read this it changes Orbus completely)

Ok so as we all know in the Orbus vr trailer it well is a trailer, nothing special about that. But something I noticed was that they all had legs! All of them too not one legless person, even though it is cannon that we don’t have legs!! But how is this, this can’t be possible you might think. But I have an answer. A theory that not only answers your question but also answers the age old question of why dont we have legs and it starts with the beginning of the trailer where a man tells us about how he went fishing and caught a shark that almost taken off his legs but he luckily caught it here is a picture of the leg eating shark

The theory comes in at the end of the trailer he try’s to hang it up on his wall but falls and then the trailer cuts off… i think it’s pretty obvious what this trailer is trying to tell us. When he fell the shark fell on his face! This would of lead to a hard and long battle between the two but because the man didn’t have his fishing rod he sadly lost the battle and his legs would of been open for the shark to eat, and after that the shark went from person to person eating all the players legs before finally going back to the deeps where he now slumbers waiting for the next person to join the game for the first time, waiting for its next meal…

4 Likes

bro how did u come up with that from like a 5 minute trailer???

1 Like

Lore boy has his ways

1 Like

touche loreboy

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.