I do not have sound anywhere in the game

Neither in the main menu nor in game. I don’t use the rift headsets’ earphones. I use external speakers and bluetooth earphones for all applications. My default audio settings are set correctly for those audio outputs in windows audio settings and steamvr audio settings.

Have you tried restarting your headset? I myself play on oculus quest 1, but i find that whenever my sound cuts out restarting the headset fixes it.

I never had this. But I did have something worse. A black screen. Not in the main menu. But in the game part of the game. Couldn’t hear anything but my menu opening. Uninstalling and reinstalling the game fixed it. You should try that if restarting doesn’t fix it.

Also, is this happening with other games?

Thanks for the reply but it didn’t fix it.

Thanks, I’ll try that next. Hopefully it fixes it. I’ve never had this issue with any other game.

I figured it out. Windows and steam audio settings were set correctly but oculus audio settings weren’t. Idk why it hasn’t effect any other games so far.

1 Like

I figured it out. Windows and steam audio settings were set correctly but oculus audio settings weren’t. Idk why it hasn’t effect any other games so far…

Ok. Hope it gets fixed.

Yeah me neither. I play only on oculus quest. Haven’t used air link or oculus link.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.