I give up. I'm out

Then why is it in every game?

Are you saying every developer for vr no matter who they work for is not doing their job? It happens in every game especially multiplayer games.

I have yet to had the issues I have in Orbus in Population One. Rec Room has crashed before, but way less often than Orbus does, and it’s free.

The issue is Orbus has very poorly written Netcode, which is the core of any multiplayer game, VR or not. It’s not an issue of processing power, or lack of server space. It’s that the code they wrote for communication between client and server needs to be redone. Not have a bandaid slapped on, but redone

1 Like

It literally doesn’t.

Maybe let’s stop blowing what people are saying out of proportion please. This is getting nowhere. The devs are doing what they can. Simple.

1 Like

Hey everyone, this thread has strayed very far from the original purpose into theoretical development arguments.

With regards to Mishka’s departure, we’re really sad to see him go and have extended our best wishes and thanks for all he’s contributed to the community with his presence to him privately.

On the subject of ongoing development and bugs - we are continuing the work on fixing them and they have been our current programming priority for some time, but we completely understand your frustration and concerns with the stability of the game and older remaining issues that have not been resolved.

We will have a separate post up this week discussing what we have planned to tackle these problems and what issues we’re focusing on, and we’ll be happy to continue the discussion there, but if you want to make a new thread in the meantime to talk about specific concerns with these issues, feel free to do so.

13 Likes