I has info on a new class (again)

Hello friends it’s been a while but I have more info about the rouge class and how it could work I got lots of data and even played a game called “until you fall” not sponsored, but what I’ve learned is that this class could be an option the possibility is low but I have ideas that could fit into the current play styles and make some new movement changes like a teleportation arrow for ranger a warp spell for runemage a totem that allows the shamans to teleport a distance and a few other classes movement possibilities which could possibly fix the Pali movement crisis.

To the class the rouge is meant to be fast and I wish I could explain how this all could work but idk how to get an oculus video off of Facebook so I have to type what I think might be possible with no video reference.

Blocking: in “until you fall”(btw if this causes some confusion I recommend looking at some YouTube videos of the game to see what I mean) you can block strikes from enemies by aligning your blade with the designated strike zone and block the attack this would help in pve but idk how it could work in pvp in dungeons though the block could be useful to keep the class in the bosses face and able to block orbs that come at you, in “until you fall” you go up against a rouge like enemy that throws knifes at you as the knife is coming at you, you can line your blade up with the thrown knife and block it like if you line your blade in orbus up to a orb you can break it this could make this class useful in many dungeons like the slime one since the orbs just vibe in a direction to kill an innocent little bard, the rouge could jump in front of the orb and cut it down.

Dodging: in “until you fall” you can dodge the heavy attacks and avoid damage but you only have 3 charges of this dash so you can’t just spam them and become the flash but this could make the rouge faster at dodging slams or orbs to avoid the damage this could also be used against the rouge where if they use all the charges then they can’t move like if you ran out of stamina. The class would be able to move faster with the dashes and be able to dash to an enemy and away accordingly.

Attacks: in “until you fall” if you attack a target enough you get these lines that when you strike across the line then you deal extra damage and are able to inflict heavy damage but. This is kinda hard to explain so if you don’t understand look up a video to get a reference. These lines could make the rouge not a spam class where you can just fling your arms around like crazy, the strikes would be a main source of damage and could make this class balanced enough on the attacking side.

Defense: we already have blocking and dodging but now we need to talk about if this class got hit by any thing how much damage it would do to this class. The class should somewhat be a glass cannon but not so much that you get 1 shot by anything. This is the main factor of balance for this class and it will make this class rely on it’s ability to block and dash.

Other stuff: the classes invisibility option could be used in this class as well and the negate thing could be thrown out. All the perks buffs and skills are up to devs to decide but some of this stuff caught my eye while playing “until you fall”.

Thanks and I hope the devs can piece together a fun class soon.

I almost forgot the charge could still work but the dashes are already enough and the throwing of the knifes are also a possibility like if you threw the knife it would teleport you to the enemy or just deal ranged damage.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.