I’m super desynced, went on my alt & my main is still in world

So, happened last night; log out button wasn’t working so I had to hard quit out of a usual desync a couple of times. And then the teleport orbs and teleport pillars wouldn’t work. I happened to sign in on my alt, tested the telport orb and it worked and then turned around and I see my main character frozen in game. I could logout on my alt but when going back to my main I had all the same problems. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for reading

1 Like

Sounds like you have a trickster goblin token on you.
Having one or more in your inventory prevents you from teleporting, trading and gives you a 10 min logout timer, which means even if you force quit your character will still be there for 10 min.

1 Like

As potato said you probably have a trickster on you, check your inventory , if you have one just walk to the gates of highsteppe or go through guildcity.

Okay, thank you. I don’t pvp at all but I did just get one from the stalls last night so this is my answer. Thanks again

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.