Incentive to use dungeon matchmaking

Not sure if anyone is thinking the same but I truly think there should be an end reward for the dungeon matchmaking system. No, I don’t mean the chest at the end of the dungeon. I mean like for lower levels after killing the two bosses they get a small boost of experience based on their level or for max levels a boost of dram or tokens that they can spend at a vendor for pets/gear/resources. After a while of doing the dungeon Que It got boring. That could just be me though so just a thought.

Also I understand its a new system that’s why is just a suggestion.

3 Likes

First world problems! I bet it was a LOT more boring grinding boars and not being able to find a dungeon group! Seems like a clear improvement. Plus there’s a global xp bonus.

I think it’s pretty solid compared to the day before.

Thats not what I am saying. It’s an awesome improvement would have loved to have it when I was leveling. also yes it is better then grinding mobs. I just dont want to see it turn in to the pvp Que. maxed out level 20 have no reason to use this so whats going to happen. their not going to use it. we dont have a huge population so if 60% of it stops using the system what was the point in adding it.
this is also a future suggestion keep that in mind i am not saying do it now. just something to think about for later.

Thanks for the suggestion we are planning on doing some kind of daily bonus to reward players with using the queue and completing a random dungeon. We haven’t set in stone yet exactly what the rewards will be but that should be coming in the next couple of weeks.

1 Like

Gotcha… that perspective makes more sense to me, the lvl 20 participation thing. Maybe a token system to grind out shard gear between having viable level 20 shard groups, while accompanying lower level players on dungeon runs?

1 Like

I really love the system, it is quick with the porting, currently so easy finding groups and I love to just get ported to groups with people I didn’t play with since a while; or who I only read on the forums. I am also amazed how so many fresh players seem to instantly find the option, there were always one or two lower levels in.
Yet the most benefit comes from the mix and 20s explaining and making things more smoothly and of course I fear the initial hype slows down soon if there’s no incentive and then again new players got a hard time finding groups, specially in the EU.
Even the points for the Realm we rather got via shards, it is simply more rewarding for the time spent, currently. So yea, as many said, a token system would be awesome.

Also of course being rewarded with 30 dram caused some sadness like wait what that was the endboss and that is it?! But this is an old issue, if queues stay full it should be at least easier for lower levels to do more tries for gear.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.