Interview with Riley tonight at 6PM PST / 9PM EST in Highsteppe

Greeting Orbus Community!
I will be doing an interview with Riley Dutton, the Lead Developer of OrbusVR, tonight live at in Highsteppe near the big tree and the Dye Shop. I will ask a few questions about the game past, present and future then open up for questions by the audience. Should be about an hour long. The live stream could be found here:

Also, I will post a video of the whole event on YouTube after. Please bring your patients. I am not a streamer or Youtuber so there may be hiccups. Also, we will be using in game chat so try to be respectful of any speakers.

Everyone come join us!

Update: interview is over and here it is:

9 Likes

right next to RNTresus, good location

4 Likes

OMG RNTresus!!
Coffee coffee everywhere!!!

Really excited for this!

Its not Riley!!! LOL right now its not Riley is just a practice run

How many people will ask him to fix his game?

On my way. Ran into a slight computer issue of course so running about 5 behind.

Thankis to both of you guys,
I’m now really excited for Reborn, kind of feel like the next month is gonna be more like a big chilling time ahahah but it’s alright because ti will be a nice brake for the race that’s about to start all over again soon :smiley:

Thanks again Riley and Rejinx !

Great stream, I cant wait wor the player dev interactions he mentioned would be part of the defend the realm.

Thanks for coming out everyone! In case you weren’t around when I came back online my computer randomly decided it was a great time to do an update and that’s why I abruptly ended at the end there haha.

2 Likes
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.