Invisible weapon and missing pet

So i just came back to orbus after a long time of not playing last time was back in beta and when i came back for some reason my equipted wepons are invisible and i cant change out my fishing rod i think its bugged also i was suppose to get a special pet from when i bot the game but i dont know how to get it can anyone help me solve these problums

Are you coming back from before Reborn?

The fishing rod is now a Tool instead of a class of it’s own so you might need help from the Devs if you can’t equip a weapon in the weapon slot to switch out of Fisherman class, I’d recommend going to the beginner weapon vendor in the middle of highsteppe next to the firepit and picking up a new set of weapons and seeing if those work

Outside the house there is an NPC called backer rewards, wave to them and you’ll be able to get your kickstarter rewards and any items you’ve paid for in the cash shop

1 Like

Hi, I think you’re experiencing a bug where if you were equipped as a fisher pre-reborn your character is in a bugged state because fishing is no longer a class wit ha fishing pole “weapon” - we can fix it for you but we’ll need your character name, and it will likely be tomorrow (Tuesday) as the team is out of the office today due to national holiday.

Can you let me know your character name?

1 Like

so i think i got it fixed but if you want to take a look the name is WolfDemon i also think i was suppose to get a pet witch i dont have i went to the rewards person outside my house but they didnt give me it but i still have the epic founder cape just no pet

i didnt get anything new from them i already had my epic founders cape when i logged in the only think im missing that i can remember is the pet

yes from before reborn i played back in beta

Were you a kickstarter backer? I believe a dragon was given automatically to kickstarter backers. If you were, send me a PM with some of that information and we can make sure you receive it if the NPC isn’t registering it correctly for some reason.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.