Is It Dark In Here? - Achievement not unlocking on Steam

Asmund_T has already said this and explained why it might have happened.

This reply was meaningless and we should have gotten back to the main topic. Which once again:

Let’s get back to the post’s topic.

Bump, any news on when this will be fixed?

Just to be certain, you’re saying that you have unlocked the “Is It Dark In Here?” achievement in game on your character, but it didn’t flag as completed in Steam?

Yes that is correct, I have the achievement and Splunker title in-game but no steam achievement

Alright, I’ll see if we can figure out what would cause that.

1 Like

I don’t have the steam achievement “Very Committed to the Cause” either

time

time2

I’m still missing this, as are others, did you get chance to look into it?

We have and I believe we have a fix for it and hopefully a couple other achievements like An Apple a Day. I’d expect that to go out with the raid release patch.

1 Like

Missing persons in game achievement didn’t unlock upon completion

2 Likes

Any chance the missing persons achievement will be fixed in today’s patch?

2 Likes

This week, maybe?

1 Like

This week, hopefully.

We’ve done a good bit of research into this issue and I believe we have a process that will run with the patch tomorrow that should go through and double check any achievements that have been unlocked and try to re-grant them. I’m still not sure exactly why they didn’t unlock the first time, but hopefully this will get it working correctly.

In addition to this the same process should also award the “An Apple a Day” legacy achievement for anyone with the “Last Meal” achievement unlocked once the patch comes out tomorrow.

Please follow up after the patch on whether or not the achievement does get unlocked on Steam.

2 Likes

Is It Dark In Here? Still bugged

Missing Persons Achievement still not unlocked (Can clearly see my mount invading my menu)

Sorry there was a step that didn’t actually happen this morning. Go into your Player House and see if it does it now.

That fixed the Apple a day one, did not fix Missing Persons or Is it Dark In Here

1 Like

Next time you’re free head back to your player house and see if those two are working now.

Is It Dark In Here? - Fixed, unlocked on steam :grin:

Missing Persons achievement still not unlocked in-game even though the quest line has been completed

1 Like

Just making sure this one doesn’t get forgotten about

1 Like

This is on the list so it wont get lost, we will get it fixed in a future patch.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.