Is PVP Active at Level 20?

I am a newly minted lvl 20 Ranger and would like to get into PVP. Is PVP active in Orbus? Are there guilds that focus on PVP and shards to get PVP gear?

Currently there is a chest in the wilds that spawns every 10 hours at midday in-game time (every second in-game day) it’s where most of the PvP seems to happen

Yeah, it was pretty dead before that, but the trickster chest gives a solid recurring reason to pvp, and with a number of dev tweaks and improvements since implementation, I’d say it’s pretty solid at this point.

Since you haven’t gotten a reply yet and i haven’t experienced it yet myself, it would seem there is quite a lot pvp action in the wilds sometimes over the trickster chest.

Edit:
Nm, you got 2 replies from veterans as i hit reply :smiley:

1 Like

PvP is there but it’s lacking and a bit somewhat unbalanced at the moment.

PvP needs a lot of work in the game (it is not balanced or organized right now) but it is something the devs are actively interested in improving over time.

Cool! How do you check in game time? Is there a countdown till the chest spawns?

You can check the time here https://orbusvr.com/

I dont know about the level 20s but I do enjoy the pvp arena.

I have cued up but never got a game. Is the arena active?

Generally you need to actively get people to join for the arena to work.
Otherwise people don’t want to wait in a queue and get joined in mid Raid/Dungeon.

Hop on a discord server and tell everyone to join the pvp que.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.