Issue with two accounts, how can i get help from OrbusVR Support

Wife and I have been playing on same account (although we have purchased the game twice). Today we got error saying can’t be logged in together. Help!

When you say playing on the same account, do you mean the same Oculus account or the same Orbus account?

both really. Although when the Facebook issue came up, we created two accounts to be sure. But we play on the same Facebook account and then when we log into Orbus, we see her character (celesta) and mine (goodster). I know it seems odd, but we’ve been playing together this way for 2 years.

I’m worried the only way I’m not going to have to start over is for them to move my character over to the second instance of Orbus that we’ve bought.

They can migrate your character over to the other Orbus account.

They will need the email address that is tied to the second account where you want to migrate your character to.

Cool, that was my initial question, how do i open a ticket with the devs. Thank you so much for the help!

@Jake_E looks like this is a question for you. :relaxed:

Were handling this via PMs

2 Likes

BTW, this was handled wonderfully by the Dev Team, thank you so much!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.