- The stafraster and scav knights have an interruptable healing ability where they stand with their staff/shield extended and angled while healing and taking reduced damage. there is not a cast bar for this and no indication that it’s interruptable.
- Some missions are missing percentages to next reward tier
- The red text saying you’re too high level for a mission is still there despite the penalty having been removed.
- still not getting any extra xp from public events on alt classes
- Both the new world bosses are missing the “Smash” cast bar. Both when enraged and not enraged.
- could we get an apprentice smith close to each wold boss? really annoying having to go back to highsteppe to repair your gear.
- pretty sure you said once that cape drops in reborn were going t be 100% first time you killed a boss and 0% once you had it. I didn’t get a single cape from any of them, even after killing the one in lamavora many times.
Highsteppe world boss
- the amount of mobs that spawn didn’t scale with the amount of people there so with a smaller group it was basically impossible.
- The pinecones he shoot out have too much health taking multiple shots to kill.
- The pinecones target people who died and are running back from the graveyard.
The trees you have to kill to make him enrage don’t respawn if he goes back to normal after being enraged.
Lamavora world boss
- it’s smash animation is sometimes canceled by the pool animation, sometimes right at the start so you don’t even notice it is doing a smash.
- as a warrior I could with practice tank the whole fight without a second tank despite the sickness stacks. because my ultimate would build up before it broke my shield allowing me to have an infinite shield. while a paladin had to swap all the time, very often.
- no clear indication when pools would drop, would be nice to have either a cast bar saying that pools would drop soon or have a debuff like on boss 5 in the raids.
- this one was really easy to do compared to the others.
Hulthine world boss
- he can jump to people who aren’t engaged in the fight, we had him reset once because he jumped to an AFK person nearby.
- just like treesus the amount of mobs don’t scale with the amount of people.
- Like @Rickness_Voidwalker said in his post, it would be a lot better to be able to teleport to each teleportation stone with a runemage.
- Could you make the orb a bit bigger and have a preview of the location it goes to?
- You should be teleported as soon as you put your face in the orb, not after a couple seconds.
- The ritual animation should be changed now that the portal is different. Have the first part of the ritual spawn the pedestal thing, second part add some particle effects and the last part spawn the orb.
- Have the teleportation menu with pillar locations appear at head height, I usually sit down when walking around the world and have to either stretch my hand up or stand up to reach it.