Join Ready Player One (age 18+)

Not a big fan of the name and apologies for a bit off-topic but now I can’t help but think what other famous mainstream irl movies and/or books about VR would make good guild names. I kept coming back to Inception or The Matrix. I thought of The Lawnmower Man or Dreamscape but was conflicted whether Dreamscape qualifies as a VR-themed movie. I get that all are unoriginal but Inception was my favorite. Anyway, sorry for rambling.

Would love to have you Delco.

2 Likes

Great!! Thank you! :grinning:

Are you on currently?

Not right now, but I should be on within the next couple hours or so.

Alrighty, I’m logging on now.

Meet me in highsteppe?

Okay! I’m there right now.

Hi, I would like to join if the offer is still open! won’t be on until tonight though

Awesome man. Join us on discord so I can know when your on.

Keep missing each other. Join us on discord when your on. https://discord.gg/8Nm8DTv

Awesome name… Must be an awesome group! I got into VR because of this book… Would love to join you guys. I’ll typically be on weekend mornings and for as much time as my four year old let’s me have after work! Level 6 tank – Zefan.

Would like to join if able. Atm lvl 7 warrior named Simplepyro.

I guess my message did not come through. You are very welcome to join.

Cool! Around this evening? I’ll be on around 5:30 MST for 1/2 an hour or so. Then off / on sporadically this evening.

I’ve played with a few members of readyplayerone, all have seemed pretty cool. I’d like to join if you’ve got a spot. I do plan on raiding when they release. Currently level 16 on ranger and 7 on runemage. I’m usually on in the evenings and into the night so the time is good. Semi-casual unless something big is going on (raid groups) or if I get a lot of time off work to play.

IGN is Badankadonk

I’d like to meet up in game to discuss joining if you are still looking for people. In game name VTach runemage lvl 13, warrior lvl 6

Hiya there!
I’m a very low level runemage (lvl 3 or 4). I saw you guys are building a community and even have a welcome newbie event happening today. I’ll be on during the get together to see if I can learn a couple things and spam fireworks whenever someone learn a new spell. If you guys have a spot available, than cool! If not, it’ll still be tons of fun I’m sure. See you there!

IGN is Frostbyte.

Absolutely! Just let me know when your on.

Would love to have you.