Join Ready Player One (age 18+)

Ready Player One and Ready Player two is now recruiting for our raid team. We are in need of some mages and rangers, But all classes are welcome .

We are a casual fellowship who’s main goal is to have fun and laugh our butts off. We pride our selves in helping the community and having fun with each other .

Most players are on around 6-10pm cst.

We do have discord server and encourage use but isn’t required.

Just be prepared for fun and a lot of playful banter.

Please message me here, find me in game on Damander or join our discord to find me.
Click the link below for a direct connection to RPO discord.

It’s a pretty awesome clan. Damandar (Floyd) is a great guy to be around.

ranger lvl 14 currently would like to join

in game name mcgruber

Removed my old post, will be on later today (4pm EST), IGN Belphegor

Sounds good, and you both are welcome to join.

I am currently a lol 5 mage, just picked this game up a few days ago, I’d like to join you guys if that’s cool :grin:

Btw I’m RunFu in game

I would love to join. I am Mishue in-game

Run I’m out of town today but I got you!

Hello all, I had to leave out of towb for two days but I’ll be home tonight . If you are interested in joining , I will be in highstep at 8pm cst and I will sit at the player house training dummies for an hour.

I’ll see you then on my Belphegor character :slight_smile:

Current unable to get on tonight, roads got closed for snow and can’t get home from travel. Sorry to inconvenience everyone.

I will be on tomorrow after work.

Thanks man! I appreciate it : )

Are you on? I can invite you right now.

I will be at 6pm EST!

I get off work at 7pm EST. I will meet you then.

Looking forward to it!

Hello! I believe you did a few dungeon runs with my friend Jinx tonight and he joined your clan. I’m interested in joining as well!

I can vouch for Delco!
He’s chill, active, and an excellent Rune Mage caster. And he’s my partner-in-crime across other games. \o/
=)