Join us for Gold Rush Tomorrow!

It’s today 10pm for U.

Congratz, having OrbusVR featured through this event.

Could be please have more than 1hr to get the the cosmetic items in game? There will be certain class of people who might not be able to get this item, for example other foreign communities, such as France and my Aussie friends.

Could you guys draw it for the weekend plox?

1 Like

Excellent idea, would be nice if everyone got a cape this weekend if it’s possible.

1 Like

@Neo_Zain and @Fern you are my new heroes :slight_smile:

An item for the first free / gold rush week end would be nice :star_struck:

The format of the event (e.g. 1 hour to get the achievement, cape, and prizes) was basically pre-determined for us to participate in it.

Just as a heads up, you will get the achievement right away today when you are online, but the cape will be handed out a bit later, when the servers aren’t melting. So as long as you get the achievement, you’re good.

4 Likes

So I own this on Steam, but was hoping to play through Oculus and Revive to enter the contest… Has anyone else had any luck getting this to work through Revive? I can get the game to open on the desktop when opening through revive, but the headset shows the original loading area.

So how do you know you got the achievement? I was there during the gold rush event, was even in a group photo someone took next to the player house during it, but I didn’t get anything and I played the entire time the event was going on.

If you were on Oculus it should be in your profile, but if you were on Steam you won’t see it - Speak with the backer rewards NPC in highsteppe to receive the cape, though.

2 Likes

You can talk with an npc in Highsteppe named “backer rewards” to get your cape

lol Mathieu beat me by a second

2 Likes

Ah, duh… thanks guys! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.