Journal Tabs Suggestion

So we all know that when you pull out the journal, there are tabs at the bottom represented by green icons that allow you to quickly jump to a certain section of the journal to get the information you’re looking for.

I like artificing, but I find it annoying that every time I need to check on a recipe for a tile I don’t make often enough to have the recipe memorized, I have to go the potion recipes section first and then flip through all of them to get to where the tile recipes are.

So, my suggestion is pretty simple: give the tile recipes section its own tab & icon so I can quickly open the journal to that section without having to flip manually through all the potion recipes, which I honestly don’t even use lol.

It’s not a huge thing, small QoL change for an even smaller fraction of the community who actually like making tiles, but it would be pretty nice IMO.

7 Likes

Up

I didn’t start working on tiles yet, but I’ll start soon. I like the idea of a tab dedicated to tiles.

I third this. The alchemy recipes are not in order at all - with the tile recipes and the random dye recipe page randomly in the middle of all of them.

It also needs an update for the city journal map - when I started playing, I was trying to find my way around the city using the journal map, and failed miserably because I didn’t know that the city had been remodeled a few weeks prior. It has the old map to this day :’(

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.