Keep our characters?

Do we get to keep our characters for launch?

Your character in the Reborn beta will be wiped. If you have a character in original Orbus (i.e. you own the game), that character along with all it’s levels, gear, and items will be imported into Reborn.

Yes this is my character from original. Ok I’ll not be so serious leveling then thanks.

The only reason to power-level in the beta is if you want the achievement. Riley added code so that if you start a NEW character (not a ported one) and make it to lvl 30 before the end of the beta, you’ll get some sort of achievement. No info yet whether that will be a cape or title or something else.

Well, you also get to help out by testing the Lvl 30 talents and shards

1 Like

@KatVet What if you imported a character from the original into the beta? Will the character get wiped even though it was from the original? Or will progress just reset to what it was prior to being imported?

everyone had their character ported, everything you do on the beta is wiped.
your orbus character will be ported with the gear, mats, items, levels, etc. you have when current orbus servers go down later today.

So characters that were ported into the beta are okay?

yes? you get your character ported again when reborn launches, porting the characters in the beta was purely to test the character porting.

Okay, that’s good, thank you!:smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.