Kickstarter Rewards Linked

The Kickstarter rewards have now been linked for those backers who filled out the survey already. You should receive an email letting you know if we were able to link your rewards to your account.

If your rewards were successfully linked, you should now see your Kickstarter reward tier listed next to your name when you post on the forums (e.g. “Riley / Epic Founder”).

If your reward tier is not showing up yet but you got the email saying it was linked, log out and log back in to the forums to force it to refresh and it should work. If it’s not working for you please let me know and I’ll take a look at what the issue is.

Note that if you got an email saying it was not linked because we couldn’t find your email, you must follow the instructions in the email to fix the problem, then wait for the next processing of the batch later this week. I can’t do anything to fix it before then.

Thanks!

9 Likes

Been looking forward to this, let’s test it out!

1 Like

Testing incoming! Wolololo

1 Like

Awesome stuff! Can’t wait to test stuff. :smiley:

1 Like

I’m impressed how quickly y’all got these accounts linked. Good Work!

1 Like

Great job, like the others really impressed how fast it got done. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Epic Founder? Check.

1 Like

Thanks, Cant wait to play again.

1 Like

Hell yeah!! Cannot wait to play this game!

1 Like

It lacks medals !

But it’s good to know it’s done. Can’t wait for the first alpha to come.

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiley: i can’t wait too to play the alpha :smiley:

1 Like

The stress tests were so awesome and I cannot wait until I can play more! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thanks! I’m just posting this to see if my reward tier is shown :o)

1 Like
  1. Check if my reward tier has arrived.
  2. Wish Riley a good time while working on Orbus Vr.
  3. Wait for Orbus Vr.
1 Like

Thx a lot ! Testing my status

1 Like

Awesome, can’t wait to see where this is going!

1 Like

Yea 1 month till the first alpha

Cant wait!!!

1 Like

Cant wait for the first close alpha!

1 Like

Can’t wait to start.

1 Like