Laggy servers, restart more often

People keep asking me to make another post so here I go. As you guys probably already know orbus is really laggy and me playing on quest stand-alone my entire time playing this game I’ve experienced the worst of it. Recently, the services have been getting restarted less than usual (I can tell how often they get restarted because I’m a pvper and trickster times get changed when servers are restarted) and that is causing the lag to be even worse. This means more ghost casting, invis pips, ranger arrows respawning late, scoundrel cards not working, shaman orbs sticking, ghost muski orbs (yes that is a thing), bard instruments breaking, warrior shield not working, boss not showing hit animations, and that is just listing a few. So I think servers being restarted more often could help the gameplay. Thank you for reading

11 Likes

pc also buggy af

1 Like

Thanks Celebi. I’ve been hearing and seeing stuff like this all week- the lag and glitches are so bad we haven’t been able to complete a bunch of raids and shards. It makes it too difficult to play and therefore also makes it difficult to want to keep logging in. I’m hoping there is a way to restart the servers more frequently and consistently to keep us in the game.

3 Likes

Pleeeeeeeeeeze! It’s bad!!!

1 Like

Restart the servers orbus gods. I would like to enter the game without my entire inventory missing, my hammer not collecting pips, and my wand not spinning around in circles.

1 Like

We will be doing a restart today, and are meeting on monday to discuss options on restarting the server more frequently. I appreciate the communities input and patience and will post an update here when we restart the server, as well as after we come up with a plan.

5 Likes

Servers been restarted, let me know if there are any issues.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.