Lavawhale Burn Tile Build - Easiest scoundrel build for moderate to high damage

Hope you guys enjoy the build, please let me know if you have any questions or comments. Been theorycrafting, testing, and running this in dungeons for some pretty impressive results. I hope this helps get more scoundrels into end game content!

6 Likes

if you’re curious what the build can pull, this was my second +15 test run. First run broke 95k.

1 Like

BURN TILE BUILD

1 Like

Does this hit higher damage than the previous strategy of shuffing poisons into your deck?

1 Like

Also does one basket give you enough extra damage to out weight the benefit of the weakness from break shot?

1 Like

Potentially yes, this centers around LTBeef’s style of flame card play for the highest possible bleeds, so while I can maintain 70k rather easily with this extremely simple rotation, any bleeds will make the dps skyrocket, and since there are more charged shots in this rotation than the current meta poison build there are a lot more opportunities for bleeds to go off and spike into the 80-90-100k range.

Will it beat scott or beef’s build 1v1? only in a very lucky circumstance, their builds are still much more optimized for professional play, but does it get close enough to make this build competitive? absolutely, for an almost faceroll rotation and minimal effort you can get numbers that rival the meta build, meaning it’s perfect for novice or veteran scoundrels.

Also one basket is necessary for this build’s timing, I’m still testing break shot’s potential but for now it seems one basket is the way to go for the easiest rotation and highest damage from this particular tile set up.

3 Likes

Lava… Awesome! Thanks for posting!

1 Like

101k dps on slime boss xD
This build is a lot of fun

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.