Lavawhale PVP video 2

My second attempt at a pvp montage set to the song Believer by Imagine Dragons. I hope there are no hard feelings from anyone featured in the video, this is all just for fun!

7 Likes

Lol this is awesome, I love how you’re in the background singing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I can’t see YouTube stuff, but if Lava is in it I know it’s great!
:+1: :muscle: :bacon:

1 Like

AYYY that’s awesome i turned on my pvp so hopefully we can go at it. I’ve watch all your videos and practsed so when i see you its on sight all in good fun though hahahaha

3 Likes

Looking forward to it Jyynxx!

1 Like

I see that Jordan sends a party invite while in combat to try and mess people up. In this case, it didn’t work so well :laughing:

lol I always leave it up because I can’t take the time to deny the invite, he tends to invite hoping that I’m not already in a group, but I usually find a group when the goblin spawns pretty quick. I do think it’s funny how often his invites are up during combat xD.

1 Like

I think it’s 1000% on purpose to try and mess you up and slow you down. He probably thinks he’ll get an advantage :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.