Level 30 Bard (and new bugs)

I just hit level 30 Bard last night and was super excited to try out the new orb activation. To my dismay, it came with a bug as well. The new bard change, where you can play notes while you have crescendo, does not work with the fourth orb.

That is the new issue that was found when I hit level 30, but also there was a bug that plagued me the entire time I was leveling up. Sometimes, randomly, crescendos will just not work. I’m in a party with the people I’m with and it still doesn’t work sometimes. I used to think It was just my healing orb crescendos, because it looked like instead of going to their target they would go into the ground and not resurface. However, when I used the orb of protection too to try to remove a poison from a teammate, that did not work either…sometimes.

On the fourth orb, which part isn’t working? Like the fourth orb stops playing when it has a crescendo?

The smart heals will only do something if there is someone around who is low enough on health, I’ll have to double-check the orb of protection and see what it’s programmed to do. Maybe I should just make it pick a random target even if they all have full health or something. Unless you’re sure there was someone who had low health around in range?

They are always at least missing a bit of health whenever I use a healing orb crescendo, but also it sometimes doesn’t work even when they’re super low.

What I mean by the fourth orb is that when you get the crescendo, the notes will stop falling only for the fourth orb There will be no notes to play at the same time as other ones. All the other orbs with crescendos will continue playing however.

Does it only cleanse one negative effect from one person? I thought it was everyone in the area around you. I was just letting you know that it didn’t work at one point for my paladin friend and since it counters paladins hard, we had to wipe on the group a bit…