Level 30 dropping 27 gear

I am a level 30 Scoundrel. I’ve been on the game for a long time. Recently my drops from opening chests have started showing up as level 27. I have tried all the usual suspects, logging out and in, logging back to Oculus and restarting, restarting the entire headset nothing is working.

Has s anyone had this issue?

Two things:

1: Did you get those chests when you were a level 27 Scoundrel and are just now opening them?

2: Are they perhaps for another leather class you have around 27?

The gear for the chests are based on the class and level you are at the moment you receive the chest. Is it possible you received them as a non level 30 Scoundrel?

I’m aware of how it works. The drops are for a level 30 but are level 28. I don’t have a level 27.

I know you can also get non level 30 gear from killing non-level scaled enemies maybe when you were opening the chest you confused the gear drops from those enemies with the gear you got out of the chest

Are we maybe talking about the grinder chest? In that case you get the gear from the level monsters you kill. E.g. hidden garden = lvl 27.

No. I’m talking about the chest that drop from missions. Critter capture and the like.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.