List of daily issues

no, only if you’re out of stamina, otherwise you can teleport max distance instantly.

1 Like

Even with full stamina I can’t teleport until a grid appears around me.

which happens as soon as you click the teleport button, then you teleport when you release. It literally only takes the time of a button click.
trust me, it’s a must in end-game, everyone uses teleport to dodge mechanics, there are even mechanics in the raid you have to teleport to dodge.

Then somethings wrong with mine. Whenever I teleport I always have to wait for the grid to appear which takes about 3 seconds to fully expand. If I release before it expands I don’t move.

it expands with your stamina, if you have low stamina(like from combat sprinting) you’ll have to wait, but if you have full stamina the whole grid is there when you press the teleport button.

1 Like

Like I said. Even if my stamina full and I’m not in combat I have to wait.

I have never heard of anyone having that issue, make sure to double check next time you’re in-game and if it is actually the case for you submit a bug report.

Another issue ~
Trade window keeps getting stuck open. It won’t go away unless I completely shut the game off.

Oculus Quest 2.

If you get somebody else to trade with it it’ll fix that.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a go if it happens again.

I have this same problem. I’ll try disabling combat sprint in the menu and relog. I will say I always have to wait for the grid regardless of stamina available. But as others have mentioned, it might be a result of having sprint enabled, regardless of whether or not I have full stamina at the instant of teleport button - press

1 Like

Teleport uses up stamina. Back to back teleporting requires waiting for the grid / stamina to appear.

it also uses stamina if your moving with the slide motion, any form of moving, back and forth etc, uses your stamina - also some abilities also use stamina

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.