Long Term Quest Reputation Rewards

I just wanted to pose a question/suggestion to the developers. Those of us who have been consistently grinding long term quests since their release have built up a fair amount of reputation with the long term quest giver, is there any intention to add reputation gear from that vendor as well? Sort of a bummer that there isn’t anything to be gained for hitting reputation 8 with her. Perhaps a set of weapon transmogs for each class or maybe we can finally get a monocle to go with our top hat? Or a new mount. Anything would be nice since we’ve put insane amounts of hours into grinding that reputation up.

8 Likes

Agree! It does strike me as odd that there are no reputation rewards for the most labour-intensive quest giver.

2 Likes

I really like the idea of class specific transmogs. That’s solid.

That’s just…yes.

4 Likes

I agree, we need something for reputation.

1 Like

Or how about a pet that can do damage?

I wish… I doubt that would ever be added but we can hope =P Even if the pet LOOKED like it attacked your target but did no damage, that would be a nice fun upgrade and it would make it easier for your pet to grab the loot bag when the enemy dies.

A pet would be cool though, maybe a tiny spiked pistoler to commemorate the most annoying part of the longest long term quest xD He could shoot little purple projectiles when you try and pet him.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.