Looking for a fellowship - New Player Friendly

Hello, i’m Jolo in-game: atm level 7 (scroundel). I tried runemage & scroundel so far and like them both.

In future I will try other classes but atm i’m enjoying scroundel.
I just joinend yesterday so don’t know much atm but i’m active. Now more than normally because of some vacation days. But normally i’ll be available from 17-18h. I’m in EUROPE (Belgium)

I’m looking for a new player friendly fellowship who also does dungeons/raids/missions/activities together. I’m willing to join on discord.

My VR system is a Oculus Quest.

Thank you for reading and hoping to finding a fellowship soon. :slight_smile:

• Jolo, 7, Scroundel, Fellowshipless
1 Like

One of our council members from Elven guild is BlindZelda and she’s from Belgium too :slight_smile: she wants to get to know other euro players so that you guys can join in on shards, raids etc in your timezone. Friend me in game or discord under hothotpockets#2155 and I can send you a link with an allied role so you can talk with Zelda

1 Like

Hey, I would like to be your I don’t have any friends on the oculus quest and would like to be your friend MY NAME IS: TheBirdVrd. I barley got the oculus quest orbus vr reborn

1 Like

Hello so I see you are looking for a fellowship. The Zino fellowship is small but very active. We hold weekly events like battleground night, questing night, world bosses, and dungeon night. We like to help people with their quests or to level or even just hang out and learn to play a new class. If you are interested in joining, message me and I will give you the details and invite link to our discord so you can get to know us.